Who We Are
We were born out love, as cliche as that sounds. We went from loving flowers to creating magic with them. Curated pieces for family and friends, turned into wanting to make a lifelong passion a business. It became important to take note of the little things: likes, dislikes, the event, the journey. That last part is what encapsulates us.
The journey is what we wanted to evoke, the story of how much a business has grown, the story of love for another, the honor of reaching another birthday, and the special moments captured in flowers. We take what you want to feel and hand it back to you in the form of something tangible. We are boutique bouquets meets ethos. No order is too big or small, and your vision is our delight.
Meet the Owner
Chanel Lee, the founder of Living Beauty Florals is a paragon of her craft, with a decade-plus of time in the floral industry, several business awards, a previous seat on The Garden Club's board, and featured work under her belt. She shines among her peers, seeking to bridge the gap between selling a product and honoring the story, an aspiration personified by the unforgettable arrangements she creates.
- Voted Best Gift Maker in the Best of Jax Folio Weekly 2018
-Nominated Best Wedding Florist and Gift maker in the Best of Jax Folio weekly 2019
- Nominated Best Wedding Florist and Gift maker in the Best of Jax Folio weekly 2019
- Featured sponsor for Jacksonville's 1st Black-owned Wedding Expo "The Ultimate Wedding Experience"
- Co-contributor and Collaborator with Erin Kendrick for the "Through Our Eyes Exhibit" showcased at The Ritz Theater and Museum
- Jax Best award for Best Flower Shop 2022